Please note that you can use your own template for the oral and poster presentations. It's only necessary to mention your institution on the slides.
- Oral presentation - powerpoint format 16:9
- Poster - format A0 (details bellow in this page)
Oral Presentations – General
- Presentations are accepted in PowerPoint or PDF format. Prepare your presentation as a single file to run on PC, as a Microsoft Office PowerPoint presentation format file. Save your file as a normal PowerPoint file (.pptx).
- All presentations must run on Windows operating system. If you use PowerPoint for Mac please test it on a PC with windows installed before the Congress.
- Bring your presentation to the congress on a USB media storage device.
- The presentation MUST be in widescreen 16:9 ratio as this is the size of the projector screens. This can be changed in PowerPoint by changing the Slide Size on the Design bar.
- Congress organizers will help you upload the presentation on the computer. Presenters will NOT be allowed to use their own laptop computer. MAC computers will NOT be available.
- Please inform the secretariat staff that you have a presentation to deliver.
- Arrive at your session 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the SESSION (not your presentation). Meet the session moderator and audio-visual volunteer. Become familiar with the room.
- Each oral presentation is 20 minutes (15min + 5 min questions) as per the program
Poster Presentations – General
Abstracts selected for Poster Presentation must be presented as a printed poster.
Important information: Only portrait posters are accepted, please note that the EMGM cannot be held responsible for posters displayed or left in the Poster area or in the Venue.
- Portrait Orientation
- A0 Poster size
- Posters should be mounted on May 28, from 16h00 to 19h00
- Presenters are asked to be available at their posters during their scheduled assigned poster sessions to discuss their posters with interested viewers, but are free to attend their posters at other times as well.
- Poster boards will be numbered and organized by topics. Presenters should attach their poster to the board identified with the number assigned to their poster on the final program.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact the Congress Secretariat.